- Hometown: Salt Spring Island
- Home Club: RVicYC
- Class: Star
- Age: 43
- Family: Wife - Andria Scanlan, Daughter Zoë age 7
- Learned to Sail: Age 4 in homebuilt plywood opti at Toronto Island
- Best Part of Sailing Star Boat: Elite Competition
- Worst Part of Sailing Star Boat: Cost
- Favourite Place to Sail: Long Beach, California. St. Margaret's Bay, Nova Scotia, Buzzard's Bay, Mass.
- Race Day Rituals: Routine Routine Routine
- Favourite Team Moment to Date: Winning Western Hemisphere Championships (Silver Star)
- Describe a Perfect Race Day: crystal clear vision where everything plays out slowly and as planned.
- Advice to Aspiring Olympians: Work. It's not easy.
- Team website
- ISAF Sailor
You must have Flash Player
installed in order to see this player.